The National Cadet Corps is the Indian military cadet corps with its head Quarters at New Delhi. It is open to school and college students on voluntary basis. The National Cadet Corps in India is a voluntary organization which recruits cadets from high schools, colleges and Universities all over India. The Cadets are given basic military training in small arms and parades. The officers and cadets have no liability for active military service once they complete their course but are given preference over normal candidates during selections based on the achievements in the corps.
To develop qualities of character, courage, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure and sportsmanship and the ideals of selfless service among the youth to make them useful citizen.
To create a human resource of organised trained and motivated youth to provide leadership in all walks of life including the Armed Forces and be always available for the service of the nation.
- Our College has been Raised NCC (ARMY WING) with 52 strength of Cadets granted by Government of India in the year of 2012.
- NCC (ARMY WING) Inaugurated by 4 TAMILNADU BATTALION COMMANDING OFFICER Lt. Col. NAGARAJAN.M, Coimbatore on 11 th July 2012 .
- Totally 80 hours parade periodically conducted with effective manner by 4 Tamilnadu Battalion Officers and Our College Associate NCC Officer.
- Our First batch NCC “C” Certificate holder Soldier K.Sri ram kumar to motivate in our Cadets to join Indian Army.
- Our College NCC Cadet N.Selvadharani of II BA Tamil attended Prime Minister Drill Competition held at DG NCC Parade ground and she won 2 nd place in PM Drill Competition.
- CSM T.NARMATHA OF II B.SC MATHEMATICS, SELECTED TO ATTEND ADVANCE LEADERSHIP CAMP FOR SENIOR WING NCC AT AGRA FROM 21 AUG 2017 TO 01 SEP 2017.